Reasons for I Love you / Reasons for love

Reasons for I Love you / Reasons for love , make me smile, call me darling, Love melody,  Love Quotes,


I often wonder why I love you. Is it your presence, your smile, your eyes, or just the feeling of    togetherness we share whenever we meet or talk. I wonder why I always seem to forget the things I        want to tell you when we meet, and keep getting lost in you. Here are some wonderful reasons, though   they comprise only a fraction of all the reasons, I can never tell you all the reasons, for I myself know not. But please read the following, and know that I will continue to love you, forever...





·         i love the way you always make me smile
·         i love the way you always brighten up my day
·         i love how everytime you say you love me, i get butterflies
·         i love it when you always know how to make me laugh
·         i love how you always pick me up when i've reached the end
·         I love how adorable you are
·         i love it when you call me a cutie
·         i love how we talk for hours on end and i never get bored of you
·         i love the way i know you'll never give up on me
·         i love how i know you'll always be there when i need you to be
·         i love how i can dream, and you're the only person i see
·         i love how you inspire me to be more than i am
·         i love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as i have you
·         i love how even though we're miles apart it still feels like you're right here beside me
·         I love how everytime i look at you, you take my breath away
·         i love how i can read your texts over and over again and still smile
·         i love how i can't imagine a day without you in my life
·         i love how i would do anything in this world to make you happy
·         i love how you're just as weird as me
·         i love how i can hear a song and play it over and over again because it reminds me of you
·         i love how you always call me a dork
·         i love how you understand me
·         i love how everytime i hear your voice or name, i smile
·         i love how i can't find a single flaw about you
·         i love i love the way you make me giggle when you say you will do something but then you forget
·         i love how you always text me in the morning when nobody else does
·         i love how we like the same music
·         i love how anything could go wrong, but i wouldn't care as long as i'm with you
·         i love when i call you a nerd and you reply with " i know" :)
·         i love how you're always honest with me
·         i love when you tell me how much you love me
·         i love how you don't find me annoying like everyone else does
·         i love how you don't seem to mind that i'm an idiot
·         i love the way you won't get out of my head
·         i love how you are the light of my life
·         i love how you always seem to know what i need
·         i love that since the day you came into my life, everything's been perfect
·         i love how you stay up late talking to me until i'm ready to sleep
·         most of all, i love you for the person that you are and i'll never leave you unless you say otherwise. i love you darling so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment