Sample / Templates Love letters for Lovers, Married couuple, Long Term Couples, Valentines, Parents



Love letters for Lovers, Love Letters for Married couple, Love Letters for Long Term Couples,  Valentine’s Day Love Letter, Valentine’s Day Letter to Parent




Valentine day is not a single day but it means any day when you want to express the love, freez the lovely moment, Join the Broken Relation, to spread the love , the same cab be done by writing love letter


Samples / Templates of Love Letters


Love Letter Sample 1 (for Lovers and first date request)


Dear _______,

From the moment I laid eyes on you, my world changed forever. Your beautiful smile and soft, alluring skin and those magical eyes make me yearn to be close to you. Your mind is brilliant too. I could spend eternity talking to you about anything. 



And that's only the beginning. Every time I hear you speak & watch your lips form each syllable, your spell over me deepens. To hear your warm and sincere laugh makes me want to pull you close to me and hold your hand as we along beach watching the sunset. 

I know I'm being forward, _______, but the connection we feel for each other is unavoidable. We are kindred spirits with a powerful connection. 

Please meet tonight at _______ and see if what we're feeling is real. You are extraordinary and powerful and simply amazing. Please say yes and let's begin this friendship the right way....
With Respect and Admiration,
_________
  
<From>

Love Letter Sample 2 (long-term couple)

Dear _____,
We've been together for a lot of years, more years than many of our friends. Sure we've had our ups and downs, our peaks and valleys. But through it all, here we are. Together. Which is why I wanted to say a few things.
First, you're remarkable. You've stood by me, despite all of my crazy dreams, misfortunes and bad directions. Whenever everyone suddenly became unavailable, you were there with a reassuring smile or a gentle nod of encouragement that said, "Mike, I believe in you". Your faith in me means everything to me. Your strength, power and intuition have lifted me time and again from the shackles of my own uncertainty.
Second, I love you. I don't say those three words to your often enough. But I'm always thinking it. And every morning when I open my eyes and see you I am reminded that dreams really do come true -- that I am one of the lucky ones. Even at the station, you are always there. And every romantic ballad that I play, from we meet to till today  is secretly dedicated to you.
Because you are all that really matters, ______. Everything I do is with the hope of making you happy and secure. Our marriage. Our friendship. Our love. These are the catalysts behind my every action…
So tonight, let's leave the TV off. Let's leave the phone off the hook and turn the lights down. And for an entire night let me show you how much I appreciate you and all that you mean to me. Let me show you how a princess was meant to be treated.

Loving You Now & Forever,

 <From>


Love Letter Sample 3 (just a friend, appreciation, Valentine’s Day or holiday)

Darling _____,

_______, I really like you!
I used to think that all women, with the exception of my wife, were put on this earth to humiliate every man that came across their path…I was wrong.
Your style and grace never fail to impress me, _____. Even on bad hair days and times of the month when some women would be better off alone, you manage to stay cool and give our audience a great show. If there is a dark side to _________, then I haven't seen it. Your savvy and work ethic are remarkable too. You've helped this guy kick the Monday Blues on more than one occasion.
And that's not all ….
I mean, not every guy is blessed with two intelligent AND beautiful women -- one at home, and one right here next to me each and every day. 

Thank you, _____, for being you. 

Happy Valentine’s Day, 
 
 <From>
Oh, and by the way -- if you tell anyone about this letter, I'll deny everything! ;)


Love Letter Sample 4 (make up, reconnect)

Dear _______,
After 25 years, I still love you more than anything. I look at you every day and see the beautiful 15 year-old I first laid eyes on in high school. Although I don't say this nearly enough, I can't imagine my life without you.
You are the center of my universe and there isn't a moment when I'm ever really alone. The thought of your beautiful smile or the way I feel when you brush your hands across me. You have made my world a paradise. Thank you for your love and understanding. 

We share the same desire for a happy home: a home with great children and a husband and wife who love each other unconditionally. And you know what? We've succeeded! 

I know that sometimes we point fingers, saying that I'm too care-free or that you're too much of a realist. 

Nothing could be further from the truth.
 
The truth is...we complete each other, _____. Despite my shortcomings, you make me whole again every time we're together. Even though I haven't always told you were right when I should have, you have always amazed me with your wisdom and commonsense. And while other couples have parted over minor things, our commitment, love and respect for each other will keep us together until our final days. 

In celebration of that undying commitment, let's go out tonight, just the two of us, on a romantic "date". I want to court you like when we first started out. After dinner, I want to come home to an empty home (let's make sure the kids have other plans) and make love to you for hours and hours. 

And even after the day is over, let's make sure we see more of each other, more often. You and I need to spend more time together, because I miss you every second that we're apart. 

Happy Valentine’s Day, _______. You are my purpose & my passion!
Love,
 <From>

Love Letter Sample 5 (Valentine’s Day, to Parent)

Dear Mom,
It is difficult to put into words how much I love you. You have loved me and encouraged me every day, unconditionally and unselfishly. Despite all my crazy dreams and half-baked ideas, you have stood by your son and inspired me to make those dreams come true. 

I only wish that I could have the same affect on you. To let you see your own infinite potential through me. Despite the big bumps in the road, you have earned the right to live life abundantly. And, if what goes around comes around, then you are in for a life of happiness, love and comfort. 

Mom, your love and compassion has changed so many lives and given so many people a reason to live. You have given when there was nothing left to give. You have reached out to protect and nurture your children (it seems you have adopted hundreds of them) every day of your life. 

I love you for all you are and all the things your life and actions represent. I could have grown up to be an anti-social failure who cursed life and the people around him. But, you believed in me. You loved me too much to let that happen. Thank you for teaching me to love and find happiness. You are my inspiration, Mom.
Even when I'm not there as often as I should or I don't call as often as I should, I am thinking of you every day. And it makes me smile and thank God for having a mother like you. 

With Love and Sincerity,
 <From>


1 comments:

  1. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying


    ReplyDelete